Well that was one for the history books! Let’s do a Buzzfeed list to summarize:
5 Modestly Amazing Things about Toronto Pride 2015
1. Our brunch is the best: Once again our brunch was the place to be for both dignitaries and our proud, loving families.
2. We are entrepreneurial geniuses: When rain and gusty gales forced the closure of our booth on Sunday, we sold umbrellas off the back of the van!
3. Sashes Rock! Our purple sashes could not have been more perfect. One size fit all and they could be worn over raincoats. Yay…..
4. Our volunteers are the best: From our parade marshalls to the crack team of early morning booth constructors, our gang was amazing. And our office looks better than ever. Thanks to Evan and Marla for their leadership here.
5. We get more than we give. The gratitude sent our way along the parade route is humbling. The heartbreak we see is moving and inspires us to work harder.
Happy Pride everyone.